Dr. Reid Brecke has been practicing for over 35 years in the Reno/Sparks area.
Certification and Licensure
- Diplomat, National State Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1983
- Nevada Board of Chiropractic Examiners, 1984
- Certificate of the National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association, 1984
- Certificate of Achievement bronze award, 10 years dedication and commitment
- Spine Research Institute of San Diego, Advanced Certification, 1992
- NVD Masters Beginning and Advanced Neurovascular Dynamics, 1997
- Clinical Chemistry with Biotic Research and Nutritional Supplements, 1992-present
- Over 2,000 hours of post graduate and extra curricular study in the field of health care, nutrition, biomechanics, and exercise.
- University of Nevada Reno and TMCC
- Life College of Chiropractic, 1984
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
- Atlas Orthogonal Chiropractic Organization